When creating and editing videos using Camtasia® screen recording software, there are plenty of easy ways to add pizzazz and visual appeal to your projects: using zoom and pan, inserting transitions, adding images, etc. To make your Camtasia videos within Lectora® Inspire e-Learning software stand out even more, you can also add introductions to projects by inserting title graphics at the beginning of videos.
In this podcast by Diane Elkins of Artisan E-Learning and E-Learning Uncovered, you’ll learn step-by-step how to add professional, aesthetically pleasing title graphics to your Camtasia projects. Using the Camtasia Library tab, Elkins instructs how to combine the following elements to tailor the perfect video introduction:
- Audio, such as background music
- Sound effects
- Visual elements
- Media Assets: Ready-to-go combinations of music, effects and visual elements
Once you’ve added snazzy title graphics to your Camtasia videos, you’ll be all set to insert them in your Lectora e-LearningTitles – a great way to add interactivity to training and grab learners’ attention.
Did you enjoy this podcast? Check out the Recorded Webinars in Lectora U to access loads of other helpful, informative e-Learning podcasts and webinars!
Latest posts by Christie Wroten (see all)
- All About Andragogy: Adult Learning Theory - October 30, 2014
- 7 e-Learning Content Mistakes That Ruin Your Credibility - October 29, 2014
- 5 Ways to Win the e-Learning Race Against Time - October 16, 2014