Lectora leads the way for mobile learning capabilities as the only major e-Learning to HTML5 authoring tool on the market. Whether you plan to implement a mobile strategy on smartphones and tablets to provide job aids and performance support or want to deliver mobile access to all of your training materials, Lectora e-Learning software makes it easy. Check out these quick tips to successfully create mLearning content with Lectora:
- Single-Click Publishing: – Easily publish to HTML, AICC, SCORM or any standards-based LMS and gain immediate access to content on mobile and tablet browsers as well traditional Mac and PC computers and laptops.
- Make Audio and Video Accessible to All: - Use MP3 audio and MP4 video in your content and ensure universal access to your media.
- WYSIWIG Editing: Use convenient drag-and-drop, resizing, and other features to ensure that content is user friendly regardless of relying on a mouse or just a finger tip.
Publish Once, Run Anywhere: Lectora content automatically optimizes media to run in either HTML 5 or legacy players in a single publish.
To learn more about your mobile learning capabilities using Lectora, check out some of these great resources to start delivering valuable training materials for your learners at any time, in any place:
1. iPad Templates
Use these free, customizable iPad templates for Lectora to quickly and easily create mLearning content for your learners. To access the templates and for tips, please visit: New Lectora Templates for Apple iPad.
2. Tips, Information and How-tos
Learn about mobile learning with Lectora from helpful blogs, articles and tutorials.
Tips and How-tos for Mobile Learning with Lectora
Create mLearning Content – This recorded webinar will discuss the capabilities of Lectora for your mobile learning content, provide tips for sizing and content development as well as a few examples of mobile learning in action.
- Build Engaging Games for Mobile Devices – Watch this recorded webinar to learn how to create custom games from scratch – without using Flash.
- Bring mLearning Content to the Next Level – Watch this podcast from Diane Elkins to learn how to use your Lectora content to create a mobile app.
Develop a Smart Mobile Learning Strategy with Lectora e-Learning – Read this article to learn how to get started creating great mobile learning content for your learners.
Learn More about Lectora, HTML5 & Mobile Learning
- Lectora e-Learning Leads the Way with HTML5 Support– Learn how Lectora continues to lead the way with mobile capabilities for your learners.
- mLearning to iPad with Lectora Authoring Software and CourseMill LMS – Discover how you can use Lectora and CourseMill learning management system (LMS) to successfully create and deliver mobile learning content on the iPad and other iOS devices.
Live Sessions at the 2012 Lectora User Conference in Chicago
- Lectora, CourseMill & the iPad– Learn how Alaska Airlines uses Lectora and CourseMill to put iPads and mobile learning in the hands of every pilot in the sky.
PepsiCo: Bringing Learning to a Mobile Workforce – Don’t miss this session to learn how PepsiCo overcame learning challenges with a successful mLearning solution using rapid e-Learning development and a mobile app for delivery.
The Lectora User Conference in Chicago May 22 – 24 is the place to be for mobile learning tips using Lectora. With e-Learning professionals from around the world, expert keynote presenters, exclusive and fun networking opportunities and more, the LUC will have all your answers for mLearning development with Lectora. For more information and to register, please visit: 2012 Lectora User Conference.
Take just a little bit of time to research the best and most effective tips for creating mobile learning. Design a detailed plan integrating your goals and how you will meet those goals to ensure a successful strategy. To learn more about the capabilities Lectora offers for mobile learning, please visit Lectora e-Learning software.
The following two tabs change content below.
Christie Wroten writes for the Lectora e-Learning Blog, sharing Lectora tips and researching the latest industry trends. You can also find her articles on eLearning Industry, Learning Solutions Magazine, Learning Technologies Blog and HR.com. Christie graduated from Indiana Wesleyan University, where she studied English and Writing. When Christie’s not writing blog posts and e-Learning news, she enjoys piano, guitar, interior design and sushi.
Latest posts by Christie Wroten (see all)
- All About Andragogy: Adult Learning Theory - October 30, 2014
- 7 e-Learning Content Mistakes That Ruin Your Credibility - October 29, 2014
- 5 Ways to Win the e-Learning Race Against Time - October 16, 2014