The bright lights of Hollywood are shining on e-Learning tonight as the 2014 Lectora® User Conference kicks off in Los Angeles, California. We’re rolling out the red carpet for an Opening Reception at the Beverly Hilton Hotel with cocktails, hors d’oeuvres and Hollywood-themed activities.
This year’s conference is going to be an amazing event, starring some of the best e-Learning experts in the industry:
- Amazing keynote speakers: Entrepreneur and co-founder of TakingITGlobal Michael Furdyk, the first ever Lectora Power Users Showcase with Diane Elkins, Lisa Jones and Bradley Fredrick and learning and development expert Jane Hart
- Dozens of e-Learning breakout sessions with award-winning e-Learning practitioners and valuable one-on-one opportunities with Lectora e-Learning software developers
- Two exclusive networking events at the Beverly Hilton Hotel to open and close the conference with lots of Hollywood glamor
- Hundreds of e-Learning professionals from all over the US and around the world will gather with colleagues and new friends for an unforgettable agenda
Get more information about what’s happening in Los Angeles this week, like keynote speakers, breakout sessions, networking events and more at 2014 Lectora User Conference.
Latest posts by Stephanie Ivec (see all)
- What’s in a Name? Exciting News from the CourseMill Team - July 29, 2014
- I Spy… Learning Gaps - July 23, 2014
- How to Create Your Own e-Learning Video - July 17, 2014