The trending topic for this Thursday is mLearning! This e-Learning trend is growing at an incredible speed. About 75% of the US workforce is already mobile—and IDC predicts that by 2015 the number will reach 1.3 billion people worldwide or 37.2% of the global workforce.
That’s why Lectora® University has tons of awesome and free resources to help you in all stages of your mLearning development:
- Download these free templates for creating mobile e-Learning content: Getting Started with mLearning
- Check out our NEW mLearning Whitepaper: Mobile Learning is Calling—Are You Answering?
- Use this how-to course for helpful step-by-step instructions: Creating Content for
Tablets – A Designer’s Guide
- Read these blogs and learn great tips to try in your own mLearning development:
So what are you waiting for? With all these mLearning templates and tutorials, you’ll be on your way to creating the best courses as this trend keeps growing.
Stay tuned for more Thursday’s Trending e-Learning Topics, where we provide all the resources you need for the latest e-Learning trends—all for free in Lectora University!
Latest posts by Christie Wroten (see all)
- e-Learning Forecast: Cloud Authoring Has Tons of Benefits - August 20, 2014
- Meet the CourseMill Family - August 13, 2014
- Is Your Authoring Tool the Top Dog? - August 5, 2014