Support Quick Links
- Lectora Installation Checklist and Instructions
- Lectora System Requirements
- How to Find Your License Key
- How to Export Your Title for Sharing
- How to Upload Large Files to Trivantis Support
- Using Auto-Update in Lectora
- Service Packs and Release Notes
- Known Issues
- Snap Statement
- End of Life Statement for Obsolete Versions of Lectora
- How to set up ELB access
- Download an eBook
- Lectora Accessibility Support
- A Guide to Browser Differences with Effects
We’re here to help. Please fill out the form below, and our Support team will contact you soon. If you haven’t already, be sure to check the forum on the Trivantis Community for an answer to your question. There’s a good chance a solution might already be posted, plus our community members make great resources!
The quickest way to speak with a Support Team member live is by submitting an online request below. If you would like a phone call, be sure to write “Please call me” in the “Message” section of the form.
Note: Please export your title to .ZIP or .PKG before attaching here.
In your message, please include the:
- version of the product you are using,
- browser you are using (with browser version if you know it),
- and any screenshots or steps to recreate the issue.
File uploads on this form are limited to 10MB. If your file is larger than that, please submit the form without the file and then follow the instructions here to use our large file upload tool: How to Upload Large Files to Trivantis Support.
Connect With Us
9:00 am to 5:00 pm ET
Monday thru Friday
All systems operational.