NEW Look What’s New in Lectora V11.3
Enhanced Design Tools
- Fade in images and text, apply a modern fly animation and apply other transition effects to Web-based objects, such as elastic and bounce animations—all HTML5 compatible.
- Globally increase or decrease the font size for all of the text in a title with the new Text Size tool.
What Took Hours, Now Takes Minutes
- 11.3 supports 7 languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Swedish, Chinese and Brazilian Portuguese.
- Develop and publish content with Chinese, Japanese, Korean and other double-byte language text.
WCAG2 AA Support
- It’s now faster and easier to display the current status (Not Started, In Progress or Completed) of chapters, sections, tests, surveys and pages based on the learner’s interaction with your content.
- Choose among Lectora’s 12 stock Status Indicators or create your own custom images.
- Create titles published to a Web-based format (HTML, CourseMill, SCORM/Web-based, AICC/Web-based) that comply with the standards set in Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 – Level AA.
Discover Lectora Inspire V11’s robust features like the Question Creator and Action Pane. Plus, the latest versions of powerful tools are included: Camtasia, Snagit and Flypaper Pro. Publish to HTML5, Tin Can API or SCORM, and share your content with the world.
Get started with Lectora’s intuitive interface, featuring easy-to-use tools, wizards and custom templates. The new Design Ribbon houses everything you need in one place! Easily and quickly build interactive content and integrate web windows and social media objects.
The Title Explorer view allows you to take a step back and see the entire structure of your course. With one small change, you can make a big impact like adding global navigation to your course with just a few clicks.
View, navigate and edit your course in no time. Easily locate, reorder, rename, copy, paste, delete and manage pages in your course using the Thumbnail View.