Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Lectora and CourseMill Forums

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks

Default Publishing as HTML - buttons not working

I need some help from the community! I am trying to publish as a HTML in Lectora X.6 and it keeps crashing my Lectora - I can't even preview this title in the browser. All I have in the title is the embed code to a video and a few buttons.

In another title I have, once I publish, the buttons to do not work. I have the buttons with an action go to [IX[/I] side. They work in preview mode, but not in the browser, why?

I would love some help.

Administrator
    Thanks

If you would like to upload your titles to http://cds.trivantis.com, I can take a look at them for you.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EDT View Post
    If you would like to upload your titles to http://cds.trivantis.com, I can take a look at them for you.

I upload the file. I cannot publish it or preview it in a browser - both crash Lectora. Thanks for the help!

It is the file from hiredMYway.com

Administrator
    Thanks

The crashing issue was a result of a page named Entry Questions which somehow got placed inside of a group on Page 1. If you remove that page inside Group_1 on Page 1, that should take care of it for you.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to EDT For This Useful Post:

kaseyk (02-16-2012)